Hey there! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and trustworthy Development Intern to join our team. Could it be you?
If you’ve got these goods, we’d love to meet you:
- A passion for technology, coding, and web development
- Must have proficiency with WordPress and CSS3 (bonus points for SASS experience)
- Some experience with HTML5, PHP, and jQuery would be a plus
- Understand what padding, spacing, and margin are, and how to visually recognize and replicate them with CSS. (We like it when functioning technology appears as designed)
- Willingness to perform remedial, often repetitive tasks with proficiency and resolve
- A pleasant disposition and an eagerness to learn (We like nice, motivated people)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to work side-by-side with a talented, friendly team and gain hands-on experience. No coffee fetching here! Don’t fret, you’ll get plenty of one-on-one time with thousands of lines of code. And since we don’t work for free, we don’t expect you to either. Yup, this is a paid internship, and compensation is based on education and experience.
How to apply:
Please email a link to your online, digital résumé if possible (PDF format preferred if no digital résumé available), as well as links to any portfolio you would like us to review to email@example.com. Thanks for applying, and we look forward to meeting, and hopefully, working with you soon!