Hey there! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and trustworthy Design Intern to join our team. Could it be you?
If you’ve got these goods, we’d love to meet you:
- A passion for great design – online and off
- Proficiency with Creative Suite design programs (Sorry, but we won’t teach you how to use Photoshop)
- Understand the difference between RGB and CMYK and when you should use them
- Attention to detail (No widows, rags and orphans here)
- A pleasant disposition and a willingness to learn (We like nice, motivated people)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to work side-by-side with a talented, friendly team and gain hands-on experience. No coffee fetching here! Well, maybe sometimes. (Octane is our neighbor and our Creative Director often needs an afternoon pick me up.) Don’t fret, you’ll get plenty of one-on-one time with Creative Suite. And since we don’t work for free, we don’t expect you to either. Yup, this is a paid internship.
How to apply:
Please email a link to your online, digital résumé if possible (PDF format preferred if no digital résumé available), as well as links to any portfolio you would like us to review to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for applying, and we look forward to meeting, and hopefully, working with you soon!