Hey there! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and trustworthy Content Creation Intern to join our team. Could it be you?
If you’ve got these goods, we’d love to meet you:
- A passion for great storytelling
- Writing experience (could be a mix of school projects, articles, etc.)
- Understand grammar rules and know when it’s appropriate to break them
- Attention to detail and organization (Everyone is allowed a typo from time to time)
- Social media know-how would be a huge plus
- A pleasant disposition and a willingness to learn (We like nice, motivated people)
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to work side-by-side with a talented, friendly team and gain hands-on experience. No coffee fetching here! Well, maybe sometimes. (Octane is our neighbor and our Creative Director often needs an afternoon pick me up.) Don’t fret, you’ll get plenty of one-on-one time with writing blogs and social media posts. And since we don’t work for free, we don’t expect you to either. Yup, this is a paid internship.
How to apply:
Please email a link to your online, digital résumé if possible (PDF format preferred if no digital résumé available), as well as 3-4 writing samples, and links to any portfolio you would like us to review to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for applying, and we look forward to meeting, and hopefully, working with you soon!