Hey there! We’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and trustworthy Account Executive to join our team. Could it be you?
If you’ve got these goods, we’d love to meet you:
- Great communication skills via phone, email and in person
- Writing experience
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Ability to compile reports and interpret them for clients
- Social media know-how would be a huge plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency environment is preferred
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to work side-by-side with a talented, friendly team and awesome clients. The hours for the position are flexible. In general, we prefer the AE work from our sweet office in Grant Park, but there is some flexibility to work from home. Compensation is based on your experience.
How to apply:
Please email a link to your online, digital résumé if possible (PDF format preferred if no digital résumé available), as well as 3-4 writing samples, and links to any portfolio you would like us to review to email@example.com. Thanks for applying, and we look forward to meeting, and hopefully, working with you soon!